Thursday, September 17, 2009

Uncomplete Projects...Do You Have Any?

Do you ever feel like you have a few of "uncompleted" projects...or "half-way-done" projects? Here are my latest 3. I figure if I take a photo and actually post my procrastinated projects on here - I will be forced to complete them! Or so I hope...



One. I have my board painted, sanded and ready to go. Now I just need to settle on the phrase/quote for my new sign. Right now I am thinking "Live Your Best Life"...so something to that effect.

Two. This is a painting for my son's room. I finally got some paint on it yesterday. Now I need to make that car red, straighten up a few of the lines and "antique" it a bit.


Three. This is our future growth chart. My kiddos (boy/girl twins) will be 4 in December. I have had this board since they are about 1! I finally got a coat of paint on it about 2 weeks ago. Now I just need to sit down and make my numbers. I want it to go up to 6 1/2 feet. I am 6 foot and I just want to make sure I am accommodating all sizes! I would sure hate to miss their final height by only a few inches. Mind you all of these have been sitting in my family room/kitchen area for months! Okay, now I am going to finish my projects!

7 comments:

Danielle said...

I always have at least 10 unfinished projects going on! It seems like life always gets in the way....
By the way, I love your blog! I am new to the blogging community and have found a lot of inspiration in your blog. Thanks!

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

At least you started yours. I have stuff I bought years ago and never even started! Because of reading all the blogs I have this year, it has motivated me to do them already. I'm actually looking forward to it!

Anonymous said...

I have so many unfinished projects. I get as far as I can...and then have to stop due to funds or time or just plain exhaustion.

Miss Mustard Seed said...

I have a ridiculous pile of unfinished items, so don't feel bad. I can't wait to see your finished projects. (And you're six feet!)

Glo said...

I was laughing when I read this post! I just had this discussion with a friend about how I have so many uncompleted projects. I'll be working on a project that may require a button and as I am digging through my stash I'll find another button and think.."this would look great with that fabric" and off I go to the next thing! :)

p.s. I love the glaze!

Tammy@InStitches said...

We have a trim board that we used as a growth chart and actually took it with us when we moved ! We replaced it though. Thanks for stopping by !

Wendy @ Ramblings from the Sunshine State said...

The car is great! I need to make a growth chart too. I was just thinking about that yesterday.

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails