Lisa over at Pickles and Cheese presented me with the Honest Scrap Award. And it feels good! Here are the rules...1. Say thanks and give a link to the presenter of the award - Thank you Lisa!
2. Share "10 Honest Things" about myself.
3. Present this award to 7 others whose blogs I find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged me.
4. Tell those 7 people they've been awarded Honest Scrap and inform them of these guidelines.
Here are 10 things about me...so get ready
2. I am 6 foot and my husband is 5' 7" (although he says he is 5' 9" - sorry, not so much sweetie). So yes, that means when I wear any sort of heal I can literally see the top of his head! It is that Nicole Kidman/Tom Cruise thing :).
3. I studied abroad in Siena, Italy while at the UW in my junior year. And it was the best experience of my life - of course next to marrying my hubby and having my darling twins. And it will be required of my kiddos to do the same before they graduate.
4. I seriously dislike candy corn - I know you are thinking "how could that be" - but really do not like it!
5. And it just so happens that my older sister also has the same aversion to candy corn, so every Halloween for the last 10 years (or so), we have been gifting each other "candy corn" gifts. It started as a joke and then turned into a hunt for the ugliest "candy corn" item we could find! And I must say, there are some pretty ugly gift items out there! I will definitely present some of our hideous finds in a post within the next few weeks.
6. I would prefer a second round of hamburger and fries over dessert any day. I just don't have a sweet tooth, but bring on the saltly foods!
7. I just recently had my first "Dollar Store" experience and I am now hooked! I feel like I was really missing out before the Dollar Tree made its appearance close to where I live.
8. I REALLY want more kids. Another set of twins perhaps? But as you all know it does take two to tango, so I am patiently awaiting for my husband to agree that more WOULD be fun!
9. Christmas Eve is my favorite holiday. Just thinking about it makes me all warm and fuzzy.
10. I have only been a part of the lovely blogging community for a few months, but it has been so rewarding and one of the best things I have done for myself in a long time.