Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Goodwill Finds...

My Mom and I headed to the Goodwill late last week and here are our finds...

These babies were $2.99 each. They are from Bombay Company.

This glass dome was $2.99


This Halloween tablecloth was only $3.99

And the score was this table...
It was $14.99, but luck would have it and blue tag was 50% off...that makes this bad boy only $7.50! I have primed it and spray painted the table. It still needs a little lovin' and then I will show it off! I am thinking a hallway table...

7 comments:

Hunter and Hailey's mom said...

WOW how lucky did you get !!!!! I had been wanting a table like that for my entry way!!! I walked in to Ross the other day and settled for a little sage green colored wire table!!! cute !!! Great Score!!!!

Angie said...

Gotta LOVE Goodwill!! I'll be posting my recent finds on Thursday "Treasures Thursday"

Ashley's Thrifty Living said...

Wow you found so many great things! I am jealous!

Michelle said...

Love all of your great finds...boy, did you ever score some awesome deals!

Have a wonderful Wednesday!
~Michelle :)

Vanessa said...

I NEED that table! I have been stalking my GW hoping to find a sofa table. No luck, yet! Great find!

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

What a deal you got on that table...will check back for the after pics! If you have the time, come over for a look,thanks.
Blessings,
Linda

Sherri said...

I started going to Goodwill for my 6 year old's dress up clothing box and ended up having a blast there! I got a beautiful green wool blazer today, 2 neat scarves, a rhinestone shirt that will be perfect for the holidays, and an animal print wrap jacket - all for $11.66!
I am selfishly kind of glad that Goodwill is a secret among my friends!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails