Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Time to Start Thinking Fall...

So it might be too early for some of you to break out the Halloween decor. But it is time to think about changing out our Summer containers. Here are a few Fall container ideas...



Sunset


I love this container from Curious Sofa. You have to go check out all of their spooky Halloween displays - I would love to shop here!



Check out these ideas from Lissa over at Humble Pie
I love the addition of the pumpkins in her pots. I am completely snagging this great idea.

8 comments:

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

I have a fairly large pot {not as nice as Curious Sofa's urn} but it would look great with some twigs, pumpkins and other stuff from my yard. Thanks for the ideas!

Anonymous said...

wow! Thank you very much! That is quite a compliment! I love the pot from curious sofa as well!

Unknown said...

Love those two orange pots in the first pic.

Marla said...

Love the pictures of these great outdoor pots with pumpkins. I'm going to keep this in mind. Thanks for visiting me at Tablescape party. Marla

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

I love it all, but I'm a huge fall fan and we will be decorating for Halloween this weekend!

Tammy @ tinselshop.com said...

Thanks for visiting my blog last week. Love what you are doing in your home and the inspiration photos. It isn't too early for Halloween, I started to decorate for fall a couple weeks ago and found I didn't have much that was just fall so I thought oh well and went ahead and put everything out...I just get to enjoy it a couple weeks longer.

Best wishes,
Tammy

Angie said...

HA! Then I'm calling it progress! Thanks for stopping by Chelsea! ;)

Brabourne Farm said...

I love pots full of interesting plants and things. Especially love the urn. Leigh

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails