Monday, September 14, 2009

Anna's House...Part 2

Okay, I just had to share a few more photos...

Here we are in the kitchen
-

I had to show off a few of their ingenious ideas...behold the towel area -


and the spice cabinet is so fabulous! And what you can't see right underneath, is the vacuum system that she just simply sweeps the crumbs right into...I must say, I would use that ALL day long.


These chandeliers are just beautiful. I of course ran right home and started searching for new chandeliers for our kitchen. I believe Anna's are Minka Lavery. They have a great collection at Lighting Universe and Lamps Plus - I totally checked them out for myself - I am a sucker for anything with jewels/crystals.


I am a huge fan of a "family wall" of photos, and I love the shelves here...



I also want to thank the Shabby Nest for highlighting my project I added to last Friday's Frugal Party! You can check out the party here.

4 comments:

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Love the lighting, too. I also love that pantry door!

Let it Shine said...

Thise chandeliers are GORGEOUS! I love anything with crystals too!

Unknown said...

Love the neat organizing spaces!

Brabourne Farm said...

Gorgeous house - love that chandelier. Thanks for sharing it with us. Leigh

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails