Thursday, September 3, 2009

A Couple Great Finds...

Just a couple of recent finds I am excited about. The cabinet/clock is from Tuesday Morning. It was on their clearance shelf. It was originally $118, they had it marked down to $54.99 and then on clearance for $20 - it stated that the clock didn't work. I thought, no biggie, I will just take it out and add a new detail there. Well all the clock needed was a battery! Clock is working great now. I am not a huge fan of the clock face, so I will attempt to give it a little lovin'. But I love the detail and the inside looks functional! The bird cage came from TJ Maxx for $14.99. I think this is super fabulous and I love the little bird. I love it so much, I might have to hunt down another TJ Maxx for a matching set! I saw this on My Sweet Savannah. It is from Jennifer's house from the Old Painted Cottage...her before and after shots are simply amazing! I think these are the same ones or fairly similar. I love the photo behind them! Check them out here...

6 comments:

The Old Painted Cottage said...

Thanks for mentioning my home remodel on your blog!

oxox
Jennifer

Kathy @ Sweet Up-North Mornings... said...

Hey Jennifer... Nice to meet you! Your clock is wonderful... I was just at a Tuesday Morning last week with some friends...didn't see that!!!!! enjoyed surfing through your blog, I'll be back soon, xoxo~Kathy~ @ Sweet Up-North Mornings...Stop in anytime...

Michelle said...

You found some wonderful things...love them both! The Tuesday Morning store in our area recently went out of business so I was kinda bummed about that :( I can't believe all that clock needed was a battery...too funny! Can't wait to see what you do with the face.

~Michelle :)

Kim @ Starshine Chic said...

I love the bird cage. Now I am going to hunt one down for myself. Thanks a lot!!! Just kidding. I'm glad you brought it to my attention. I want it bad!!!! And thanks for visiting my blog & leaving me a comment. It really means a lot to me.

The Johnson Family 5 said...

I just stumbled upon your blog and I have to say how much I want that bird cage! I called my local T.J's and no one seems to have it, but I may have to run over and take a look! Have you seen them anywhere online?

Anonymous said...

amazing stuff thanx :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails