Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Door Knockers to Cards - My First Esty Listing!

My Mom and I designed these cards after we went to Florence a few years ago. We got on a mad hunt for door knockers and I think we photographed just about every one! These two were our favorite. We designed the cards and then had them professionally printed. The door knocker image on each card is slightly embossed - you can see the raised edge in one of the photos. They are blank inside and then on the back they have "Kindness Matters". This is our social conscience message to the world...I know maybe a lot for one card to do...but what if it struck a cord in just one person!

I am going to list these on Etsy! Hopefully you can check them out in the next couple of days...this is my first item in my new Etsy shop - super excited.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Very nice...wishing you much success!

Have a wonderful day!
~Michelle :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails