Friday, February 25, 2011

Yummy Banana Bread ~

Food | Baking Inspiration

I had a few bananas laying around gettin' brown so I was in the need for a new banana bread recipe.  I luckily landed on The Pioneer Woman's banana bread because it was wonderful!

I had never made banana bread in a bundt pan before, and let me say, I will never make any other way. I loved the crispy crust...and of course the middle was yummy and soft. 

Get the recipe for the awesomeness here.


Have a wonderful inspired weekend!

8 comments:

The Creative Bohemian said...

Love that bundt pan. It makes the bread even more special!

Ruthie said...

It looks wonderful! My friend and I are going to start making some of her (Pioneer Woman's) recipes and this look delicious! I'll have to give it a try!



Ruthie @ Tattered Bliss

Unknown said...

That's a great bundt pan and it looks amazing.

Suzanne said...

That looks incredible. I've never thought of making banana bread in a bundt pan -- an improvement on a fabulous classic!

Lilliedale said...

I guess this is a sign, my oldest has been asking me to make some banana bread for a few days. I've never used a bundt pan for it either, it looks so regal and delicious!~ Merrilee

Julie @ Creating This Life said...

What a genius idea. I love that bundt pan.

Jenny {Heavenly Blossoms} said...

I agree...that pan is stealing the show!! Makes me want to go out and snag one!

Gina said...

omg!! that looks so yummy!! I love your stuff! I just found you! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails