Thursday, February 10, 2011

Conversation Valentine's ~

Valentine Gift | Inspiration

 My dear friend Monica from La Famiglia Design posted these fabulous Valentine's and I just had to share! 

This is such a fun Valentine for all ages - 
Just think of all the cute words you could use to personalize your spice bag for that special someone or the fun your kiddos will have coming up with saying for their classroom friends.

And simply fill them with your favorite candy.

Be sure to head over to Monica's blog to see more details.

5 comments:

WobiSobi said...

This is great, thanks for sharing. heading over to check out her Blog!!
Anne

Carmen @ Life with Sprinkles on Top said...

Those are really cute!!! :)

lafamigliadesignllc said...

Thank you so much for posting this little idea!
Honored! xoxo Auntie M

Holly Lefevre said...

So sweet. I have some of those bags...I should do that for the kiddos!

Jane said...

Very cute idea!
I'm just doing a little catching up on your blog posts and had to tell you how much I loved your wall art post. The canvases you painted and stenciled look fabulous!
Have a wonderful weekend.
Jane

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails