Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Super Bowl Party Ideas ~

Entertaining | Party Inspiration

There are some fun ideas out there for Super Bowl parties. I thought I would show our decorations from last year. I started by pulling out all of our own footballs and scattering them around.

This football platter worked nicely as a centerpiece.

Throw up your team colors (we were cheering for the Saints last year).

I went with the crystal and football combo - I mean, how can one go wrong?



And one must always have football napkins!

And when in doubt, cupcakes!

I thought these were super adorable cupcakes from the Hostess with the Mostess.



Be sure to check out the Tiny Prints Giveaway if you haven't already!

5 comments:

savvycityfarmer said...

too cute ... and I thought I could pass up cupcakes!!!

Miss Obara said...

Thanks for re-sharing! I actually was just thinking about this recently....we are in Green Bay and, as you know, the Pack is in!! Still trying to decide if I have time to throw a party together. My daughter skates this weekend in MN. Not sure my husband has it in him to decorate like this...hhhmmm!Go Pack Go!

Gracefully Vintage said...

Love those sweet football decorations.. Great Ideas
Karryann

Rhiannon said...

i love the gold and black balloons.... go steelers!

Unknown said...

All these Super Bowl parties inspirations are amazing. You have shared a great post for me as it will be very helpful for me for my son’s birthday bash. I am going to organize his birthday party at one of best party venues in Houston. Keep sharing such ideas!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails