Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Ah, Tiny Prints ~

Have I told you lately how much I love Tiny Prints? As you are aware by now, they rock when it comes to invitations and announcements. 

But, did you know they also have a great line of stationary? I recently received these great personalized Mom calling cards and personalized family thank yous.

I never thought I would be in the market for Mom calling cards, but the day has come and I know these are really going to come in handy. I have had my fair share of digging through my purse trying to locate a pen while ripping off half of a receipt for a phone number or email. 

Now, I just have to pull out one of these...
(these are actually business cards that I simply personalized for the kiddos and I).

And I can't wait to send out thank you notes using these fabulous cards.

I just love how you can personalize them with photos!

So if you are in the market for some Mom calling cards or personalized thank you notes, be sure to check out Tiny Prints!

www.tinyprints.com



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails