Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Do You Heart Shape Your Food? ~

Holiday | Food Inspiration

I have finally got the bug that my family has been passing around for the last few weeks - I always thought Moms didn't get sick? 


 Even though I have a horrible cold, this photo made me smile. I think it is because I can see my kiddos face when they see that cute heart-shaped pepperoni! 

Do you make any heart shaped food for your family for Valentine's Day?


Be sure to check out the Tiny Prints Giveaway if you haven't already!

5 comments:

Designs on 47th Street said...

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear you are sick. It's hard when Mom's get sick because you must keep pluggin' away no matter how much you just want to bury your head in a soft pillow.
I used to make heart shaped pancakes for my children when they were still at home. I think the heart shaped pepperoni is adorable. Wished I had thought of it when my grandsons were here this weekend.

Get well soon! And that's an order! ;)

Donna

the cape on the corner said...

how sweet is that pepperoni! i had to comment, b/c this reminds me when i was in highschool, and my boyfriend got me a heart shaped pizza with our initials written in sauce. too funny!

Anonymous said...

adorable! i have a little heart stencil that i use to sprinkle powdered sugar on brownies...gotta bust that out soon. Feel better! :)

~Rosanne said...

Thanks for sharing, I love the heart shaped pepperoni.
I do make heart shaped food sometimes.

Shwetablog said...

grt

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails