Thursday, October 1, 2009

Words to Live By ~

image from marthastewart.com

If you worry about what might be, and wonder what might have been,
you will ignore what is. ~Author Unknown
.
.
We are enjoying another day of vacation and loving every moment. It is amazingly relaxing when all you have to think about is the present. Now I need to simply remember to take this act of engaging myself in the present and being mindful of focusing my attention on the here and now when I get home. A good daily reminder - life is now!
.
Be sure to enjoy your day and try just saying it once today "Life is Now".


2 comments:

Angie said...

SOOO True!! I'm making a conscious effort to live this way!

Oliver's said...

I so agree with this quote. I remind myself everyday to live in the moment and "the now". Paula

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails