Friday, October 9, 2009

Friday Art - Personalized DNA Art ~

Okay so if you are as big of a fan of Candice Olson, you have seen this very personalized artwork. DNA 11 will apply genetic science to canvas to create the most personalized piece of art.



They offer DNA Art, Fingerprint Portraits and Kiss Portraits. FingerPrint Portrait DNA Mini Portrait DNA Portrait Kiss Portrait

In addition to your own DNA, they also create DNA Pet Portraits to celebrate your furry eared friend or virtually any type of mammal. And if you pet has passed on, if you have any remaining hair clippings, you are in luck.



Portraits are a bit pricey, they start around $300 - but this is definitely not your run-of-the-mill art and something truly unique to you (or your pet)!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can also visit www.helys-dna.com
Artworks with three different media (canvas, aluminium plate and plexiglas)

KimMalk said...

I have not seen the finger print art. I really like it, but $300 is a tad pricey. I am thinking, my son is quite artsy, maybe we could come up with a faux version. I'll have to come back and let you know if I work it out. :)

Cristin said...

I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style of blogging. I added it to my favorites blog site list and will be checking back soon. Please check out my site as well and let me know what you think. canvas art prints

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails