Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Cute Halloween Ideas at Disney ~

So while in Palm Springs, we made a day trip to none other than...Disneyland. It was our kids first time experiencing the wonders of Mickey ears, crowds of people and constant smiles. On our way out of the park, we past this store that was filled with fun Halloween decorations - now I might have been a little swayed due to the fact it was the only store front window that wasn't filled with Disney characters...
I thought the signs were very cute and it appears like they used Dover images (or very similar) and a few items you could pick up at Michaels. Those same Dover images are also used for the sticks and boxes is some of the first photos.

13 comments:

ChesterAndDonkey said...

So pretty! I love the pumpkin in the first picture ... perfect for party decor!

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

I love that mask just hanging out on the pumpkin in the first picture. A lot of these items look like decorations I've been seeing a lot of people put together this year from vintage graphics, scrapbook paper and stamps.

Lisa@Pickles and Cheese said...

Love that big smiling moon face in one of the photos!

Michelle Hughes said...

those are great! I don't think I have ever seen a place at Disney that didn't have a little Mickey in it!

Smiles!
Michelle

Angie said...

Great photos! Your kids FIRST time to Disneyland? I bet they went crazy!!

Unknown said...

So cute!

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said...

I really like the banners made with tags. Great inspiration photos!!

Jeanne Oliver said...

These are wonderful!!

Beth@The Stories of A to Z said...

So vintagey cute. These are great and very easy to replicate.

KM Studios said...

Who couldnt love all of those ribbons , glitter, and paper goodness!
Makes me want to create something!
great inspiration!!

EMBELLISH said...

What a difference a little glitter makes. I absolutely love your banners. They are fabulous!

Roeshel said...

Beautiful inspiration! Wow. :)

Roeshel

Kathie said...

I'm heading to Disneyland this weekend. Where was this store??
Incredible ideas...and no mouse!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails