Friday, October 2, 2009

Friday Art (well, sort of) - Anthropologie ~

So I don't know about you, but I love crusin' through Anthropologie. First of all the store is merchandised beautifully - always great ideas. And I love their home collections...rustic and a bit funky. Here are a few items that I thought were fabulous - Penny Candy Jar $98.00
Standing Magnifying Glasses $48.00-$128.00 Gladiator Bird, Finch with Key $298.00 (I think this one would be fun to create!)
The Monarch's Salt Cellar $28.00
Bell Jar Terrarium $78.00
All Sorts Dishtowel, Spoon $16.00
.
.
Well we are still lounging around enjoying our relaxed state of vacation and hoping Monday arrives slowly when we have to hop on a plane and head home. I hope you have a great weekend!













6 comments:

Miss Mustard Seed said...

Oh my goodness...that stuff is so cool...sigh. And so expensive. Thanks for sharing those beauties. Have a nice weekend!

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

The towel is cute {and the only thing in my budget!}. Enjoy the rest of your vacation!

Angie said...

Love the towels, bell jar and the bird. You could totally recreate that bird at NO WHERE near the price they are charging!!

EMBELLISH said...

Oh my, I am in love with the standing magnifying glasses. I think I'll go there tomorrow and get inspired!!!

Lisa@Pickles and Cheese said...

I love Anthropologie and I was just in there today! I found some darling mini silver spoons with a tiny teapot at the top and picked them up for a friend who loves to drink tea for her birthday next month. Love that store and it feels great to find the perfect thing for a gift! Enjoy the last days of your vacation!

KM Studios said...

Loving that salt cellar.
think I would be putting a candle in it instead of salt though.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails