Wednesday, July 1, 2009

One Paver at a Time...

We have been working in our backyard a lot and here is our latest improvement. It is kind of an extension to our existing patio.
My darling hubby ripped up the grass, brought in a ton of sand and leveled that bad boy out. We then installed 61 square pavers and brought in a couple yards of drain rock to fill in the gaps.
For Father's Day my hubby received these new adirondack chairs and side table to complete our "new" patio. These great chairs came from Cost Plus and were on sale for only $69.00 each and the table was only $27.99!!!
It has become our new favorite place to sit in the backyard.


4 comments:

brokeintrovert said...

I love this area. Great job

Anonymous said...

Great job on the pavers and I LOVE those red chairs (and the price!)

Janell @ House of Fifty said...

Oh, it looks wonderful!! I need to get to my backyard...one of these days. I am going to keep this idea on hand! Enjoy the space...Janell

nannykim /spindle cottage said...

I love the bright dash of color from those chairs!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails