Tuesday, June 30, 2009

How to Stick it to Them...

So, I recently purchased a bulletin board from Target and have since been eyeing push pins. These are a great ways to add a little character to your board and there are so many to choose from. Here are a few of my favorite so far...


Ballarddesigns.com - Royal Pushpins set of 18
These might be my favorite. Crowns and fleur-de-lis, need I say more?



and one more set from Ballard Designs - Set of 24 Style Tacks


Delight.com - Button Push Pin Set.
This set is so fun. I would love to see these next to my favorite photos...
Paper Source - Faux Diamond Push Pins.
Love, love, love...how much fun are these?
Talk about bringing a little bling into your life!


And last but not least,
Frenchquartermarket.com - Fleur-de-Lis Push Pins.
This site is great, if you like fleur-de-lis, you have to check out all their great finds.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails