Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Incorporating Architectural Details ~

Design | Inspiration

I have been itching to hit our local architectural salvage shops we have in Seattle.
I am super ready after seeing a few of these great images showing fabulous ways to incorporate unique pieces.


Look at that lovely island!

Fun.

Fabulous use of an old mantel.

I love this simple use for an old window.

Yes, dreamy indeed.
images: 1. yourdecoratinghotline.jpg, 2. foodandwine.com, 3. practicalenrichment.wordpress.com,  4. bhg.com, 
5. analuseeya.tumblr.com, 6. dreamywhites.com

3 comments:

Bonny@Spontaneousniceties said...

Oooh. Cool! I love the mantle over the bed!

Christina said...

I am IN LOVE with architectural pieces!

Great post!
xoxo

Gracefully Vintage said...

Oh My -love the arcitectural pieces..
SO SO love the doors just against the wall with a bed pushed up against it- if only my girls would let me decorate their rooms
Thanks for sharing ideas..
Karryann

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails