Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Valentine Frame {With Silhouette} ~

DIY | Valentine Project Inspiration


I know it might seem a bit early, but out with the old in with the new...right? Okay okay, it is WAY too early for Valentine's Day, but here we go!

Here are the materials I used:

  • Sheet Music
  • $1 Frame
  • Small Frame
  • Foam Glittered Heart
  • Burlap
  • Letters cut out with my new Silhouette

With sheet music
With burlap frame

With foam heart (I did substitute a larger foam heart that I simply cut it in half)

With a little Valentine text - 
I used my new Silhouette to cut out the letters - 
it was sooo easy! Way easier than cutting out the letters by hand.




If you haven't entered the Silhouette giveaway, be sure to head over right away!

3 comments:

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Ha! I was thinking the same thing as I made something Valentine-y over the weekend, Chelsea! You know what, it's never too early if you can start and finish it before the holiday is over. This is such a great idea and I may have to copy you! I got the little frames from Michael's dollar bin after I saw your Christmas project with the framed sheet music. Thank you for even more inspiration!

Maria-Isabel @ Agape Love Designs said...

Thats simply gorgeous! I love anything that incorporates sheet music! So lovely.. and so easy! Gotta love that. :)

Our Hopeful Home said...

This is fabulous ~ I love it! You should link this up to my Favorite 2010 Project Party here

http://charmbraceletdiva.blogspot.com/2010/12/link-up-your-favorite-2010-project.html

(Or any other awesome project(s) you'd like!) Happy New Year! Hugs, Kathleen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails