Thursday, December 23, 2010

Getting Ready for a Great Holiday ~

gingerella

I am off to do all my last minute shopping - my goal is to be at Costco with cart in hand right as they roll up those lovely doors!

I recently saw this on Gingerella and SIMPLY loved it so that I had to share...

A TOAST

TO NEAREST
TO DEAREST
TO THE CREW
TO CAHOOTS
TO THE ONES WHO'VE BEEN THERE
TO THE ONES WHO'LL BE THERE
TO DROPPING EVERYTHING
TO SAYING ANYTHING
TO NO JUDGEMENTS
TO NO DOUBTS
TO LOYALTY
TO TRUST
TO FAVORS
TO LIFELONGS
TO BEEN TOO LONG
TO NOTHING'S CHANGED
TO HAVING HISTORY
TO HAVING YOUR BACK
TO MOVING AWAY
TO NEVER TOO FAR
TO GROWING UP
TO SETTLING DOWN
TO YOUR SECOND FAMILY
TO FRIENDS

TO CELEBRATING THE HOLIDAYS 
WITH THOSE WHO MATTER MOST


I hope your last minute list is small and you are singing merrily as you wrap up your list!

1 comment:

Sheila said...

I'll be at Costco today, too. Ugg. :)

Merry Christmas, Chelsea!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails