Friday, December 24, 2010

Happy Christmas Wishes ~

It is here - my favorite day of the year! 

Ever since I was a child, Christmas Eve has always been so magical and comforting all at once. And now I get to see that same excitement through my kiddos. 

 We have a fun-filled day ahead of us, followed by a relaxing day of pajamas, coffee and lots of smiles!


May your Holiday be filled with love!

Be sure to head over on the 26th - I have an AMAZING giveaway....I am sooo excited, I can't wait to share it with you guys!

3 comments:

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Have a very Merry Christmas, Chelsea!

Jane said...

Hi Chelsea,
Looks like you have a fun, relaxing couple of days ahead of you.
Enjoy your time with your family. Merry Christmas!!
Jane
P.S. I'll be back to read about the giveaway.

BearShe Cottage said...

Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas. Thanks for being you and sharing with us.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails