Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Mid-Month Be Inspired Link Party ~

Okay ladies and gentlemen - lets see those fabulous projects and creative ideas that you have been working on this last month. Inspire us!

And for the "Party rules":
1. Select any project that YOU created that you think will inspire someone else.
2. Add a link of your post to the party - make sure it is a link to the specific post not your blog.
3. Give a short description of your project so we can all see what you are highlighting.
4. Please add a link to this party in your post so everyone can head over and join in the fun!
Linky Tools


Jan @ bobbypins boardwalk said...

Well Good Morning to you! I hope you have a great party and thank you so much for hosting! I'm feeling inspired already and it's only 5:47 a.m.

Amanda said...

Thank you so much for hosting this! :)

Apron Senorita said...

Love the ideas on your blog. I like the Dollar Store Pots you posted. That is so creative and affordable.

Yoli :)

Sandra {sawdust and paper scraps} said...

I've already been inspired several times this morning by clicking on the few links above. Can't wait to check back in after the rest of the world wakes up and joins. :o) Thanks for hosting.

aneyefordetail said...

Hi: I just posted a furniture piece I had worked on. Thanks for doing this party! I haven't done this in quite a while; glad I stopped by today!

the cape on the corner said...

this is a surprise, and i wanted to tell you that i love what you did with the dollar store planters you got. that whole vignette is just so interesting, and seems so you.

Lori@ Paisley Passions said...

Thanks for hosting. I am off to see what projects will inspire me this week :)

{ L } said...

Hi Chelsea! This is my first time doing your party. There are some amazing link ups! Thank you. <3


Related Posts with Thumbnails