Monday, July 26, 2010

Be Inspired Party Wrap Up ~

I wanted to highlight a few great projects from the Be Inspired link party from this month!

You must see this amazing wardrobe that Kristine at The Painted Hive completely restored:

I love this stenciled mirror from Terrell at Frou Frou Decor:

Check out this adorable petal tee that Jeccica from A Few of My Favorite Things created:

Lisa at Moore Minutes showed off a fun Retro Ice Cream Party:

And Alison at Oopsey Daisy showed us how to create the perfect rustic sign:

Thank you everyone for linking up and start creating those great projects to show off next month! 


Terrell said...

Awwww thank you for the mention of my stenciled mirror! It was such a fun project! I hope your week is off to a beautiful start! Thanks again, sweetie!
~Terrell @ FrouFrouDecor~

Julie (Legacy Crafter) said...

The wardrobe and mirror are really cool, I am awestruck! Other neat stuff too I will check out

Angie said...

Great stuff!!!

Alison said...

Thank you so much for featuring my rustic sign!! So sweet!! I love your blog and love all the ideas from your link party, so thank you!!


{ L } said...

Thank you again Chelsea! You made me happy with this feature. <3 Your monthly parties have amazing ideas and I SO enjoy them.


Related Posts with Thumbnails