Thursday, June 23, 2011

Painted Candlesticks ~

DIY Paint | Inspiration
 

I recently picked up these bad boys.
Yep, that is wax melted all over that shiney wood- awesome!

I took them apart and diligently picked and sanded my way to the original wood. Luckily they came apart super easily. 

I then took them to my spray paint room (aka the side yard) and doused them with a little Rustoleum Heirloom White. My Mom then graciously sanded away until these lovelies appeared. 

Love them!


Linked to:
The Sunday Showcase Party at Under the Table and Dreaming
Tickled Pink at 504 Main

7 comments:

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Oh yes, much better, Chelsea! I don't know if I'd have given them a second look in their "before" state.

Michelle said...

I love those! Paint is a miracle worker!

Kati @ Housewife_Swagger said...

super cute!! All I can think of is Beauty and the Beast though when I look at them, but... FANTASTIC transformation!!

Jessie said...

So funny, I bought one in the same exact style as those just mine is long instead of a circle form and did the same exact thing to it!! Love it!!

Gracefully Vintage said...

Your hard work payed off-Looks amazing..
thanks for aharing-like the 2 toned color..
Very Striking
Karryann

Helena Davey said...

holy cow, I bet the sanding was a pain! Looks like the outcome was worth it though. Great work!

MATINA said...


I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails