Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Veggie Garden in a Container ~

Summer Garden | Inspiration

The lovely sun finally peaked out this past weekend and I was able to start some of our Spring planting (yes, I know it is almost Summer...I blame it all on the sun). If you are short on space, or like me, just haven't designated a "space" for you veggies - how about growing them in a container? 

Here are a few photos inspiring container gardens just in case you have waited as long as I have to get planting!






images: 1. sunset.com, 2-5 bhg.com, 6. hgtv.com

4 comments:

~ Regan said...

Oh, how gorgeous! I love this idea- i have been meaning to put up some raised beds, but just haven't had it in the budget yet! This is something that I am going to try- in fact, I already have most everything I need! Yay! :)

Angie said...

Great idea!!! I've been talking about a garden forever but have yet to pull the trigger. I've had so much going on that I haven't had the time for anything- including my favorite blogs ;) Hope you've been doing great and I look forward to catching up on what you've been blogging about! ;)

Unknown said...

wow this post is adorable...u r dng gr8 job...this is a healthy idea too...

MATINA said...


I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails