Thursday, June 9, 2011

Amazon Fresh - I Love You ~

You all must know at this point how much I LOVE Amazon (yes Amazon, you are my favorite), well today I finally got my first Amazon Fresh delivery! 





I know, I know - I should have done this months ago, but last night I was able to sit and virtually shop. 


And this morning, bright eyed (stumbling for coffee) as we walked downstairs, guess what was sitting on my porch smiling back at me? Yep, my happy blue and green Amazon Fresh containers filled with goodies...well groceries.

And to top off my fabulous experience, I received these lovely flowers to make my morning extra special. 

Flowers from my hubby, a secret admirer or my Amazon Fresh delivery person - hey, in the morning it is all the same, I got flowers and I was happy!

I want you to know I was not contacted my Amazon Fresh, nor did I receive any compensation for this post - I just wanted to share my lovely experience with you.

It was easy, everything looks fresh and I think my kiddos thought we had won the lottery! And the best part, my grocery shopping is done, and we haven't even left the house - that my friend is priceless.

3 comments:

Megan // Honey We're Home said...

I may seriously have to try this- I'm forever running to the grocery store!

KM Studios said...

ok i need to check this out! If i can eliminate trips to the grocery store my children & my patience would love me.
Thanks for posting!!!

MATINA said...


I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails