Monday, October 18, 2010

Spray Paint Love ~

DIY | Inspiration
As you all know, I am a huge fan of spray paint - but really who isn't? So I thought I would show you a few of my latest spray paint victims.

I picked up this super cute and very blue box for .99 cents. I love the hardware, but the color was a tad too bright.

Ah, much better!

And looks fabulous with a few Fall pumpkins.

I love the feet and lion heads on this "container", but it was looking a little rough.

But a light spray and lookin' good.

I now have it holding my hand and dish soap right next to the kitchen sink...love it!

I picked up this wooden sign for $1 and although I agree with the whole chocolate sentiment, it was perfect for a little Boo...

Ah, Boo-ified.

And here are the heavy hitters for the post - Hammered Brown, Heirloom White and Satin Black. Rustoleum...have I told you how much I love you lately?







16 comments:

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

They all turned out great, Chelsea! I haven't had a chance to try out the hammered paints yet, but it looks great on your lion's head tray.

One Life Many Journeys said...

Spray paint makes me happy! Your painted stuff is lovely.

Laurie in SC said...

Great finds and wonderful paint makeovers!!! I love that you called the paints "heavy hitters" - paint is so powerful!!! Have a great week :)

Unknown said...

I love these!!! I really need to just bite the bullet & jump in! thanks for the inspiration!

Lisa@Pickles and Cheese said...

I loved all of these. And it's a great idea to put your soap and lotion in that try. Looks great and might catch drips. :)

Tammy said...

I love how you display things so well. I absolutely LOVE the soap dish! Genious!

Deborah@Green Willow Pond said...

What would we do without spray paint? A lot of great stuff would probably end up in landfills! All your find ending up looking terrific! Great job.

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said...

You gotta love spray paint!! All great make-overs! I especially love that little box and the pumpkin display you did with it.

Okie Chic said...

Girl after my own heart!! love spay paint.

KM Studios said...

Oh yes - spray psint will save the day everytime!!
I love how you call your items victims...I chuckled at that one.

They all look great though!!
My fav is the Boo sign - looks 10X's better!!

Márcia Chaves said...

Girl! I love your stuff, but this wooden sign (chocolate) is perfect!! I need (lol) one for me. Unfortunately Ilive in brasil and I can't find it here!!
Hugs

Marcia

Blessed Mommy of 2 said...

LOVE the first box you painted. That hardware is fab! =) Great job on all of them as usual girlie!

Terrell said...

I'm all about spray paint too!! What would we do without it? ha!! These pieces are all just perfect after your little painted touch! Way to go, girly!
Hugs,
~Terrell @ Frou Frou Decor~

Peggy said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. You blog is super! I love that little dish you found. Cute cute! My kids tease me about my use of spray paint. I painted my dining room chandelier black and I've been hooked every since.

Unknown said...

Loving me some krylon-always brightens up my day!! Your things look great!

Michelle said...

My hubby forever tells me I'm a spray paint addict, is there a support group? LOL

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails