Monday, October 25, 2010

New Sponsor - Tiny Prints~

I am super excited that Room to Inspire is now officially open to advertising/sponsorship - but even more thrilled to announce my first sponsor - Tiny Prints!

 
I am a been a huge fan of Tiny Prints, they always have such a wonderful selection of fabulously designed cards and invitations. I am always telling friends who are in the market, to check them out. 

 Amazing baby announcements...

Super fun birthday invites...

And they will create free customized website to collect RSVPs using the RSVP Manager. So you can have the paper invitation - which I think is much more personal than an e-version - with the ease of managing your party online...seriously, so cool!

You absolutely must check out their holiday line. I really couldn't show just one...

 
If you want to get an early start on your holiday cards, be sure to head over right away...they are having a great sitewide sale, but it ends tonight!

If you are interested in advertising on Room to Inspire, please contact me for details and rates!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails