Friday, October 29, 2010

Spooky Food Ideas ~

Entertaining | Inspiration

I am in the process of planning the menu for our kid-friendly Halloween bash on Sunday. Here are a few last minute ideas to make your party spooktacular (I know, a bit cheesy)!

Images: 1., 2., 3., 
4., 5., 6.

Have a safe and fabulous Halloween!


Lisa@Pickles and Cheese said...

These are so cute. I think my favorites are the Mummys. :) I love cute ideas like these. Thanks!

The Answer Is Chocolate said...

These are great I'm still trying to decide what we're having...eeek! Happy Halloween.

Sheila @ Dodging Raindrops said...

Cute ideas! I'm curious - how do you make collages like that? Thanks.

Applesauce Inn Bed & Breakfast said...

YUMMMMMMM! Great post! I am new follower of your blog! Look forward to more great ideas!

Stop by and say hello

Gracefully Vintage said...

LOVe the Halloween Ideas... So Yummy and so Creative..

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said...

Thank you so much for this post! We have a Halloween party to attend tomorrow night and I didn't know what to make. Now I have lots of great ideas to choose from. Hope you and your family have a HAPPY Halloween!!

Terrell said...

Love these ideas...and some I've never even seen before - gotta love new found finds! I am putting these straight into my idea file to save for future Halloween parties! Thank you for these finds, sweets!
Happy Halloween to you and yours!
~Terrell @ Frou Frou Decor~

Heather said...

Great ideas, and they all look delicious!

Kristin said...

Those fingers are too cute!


Related Posts with Thumbnails