Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Soiree Wrap Up ~

I had so much fun this last week at the Holiday Designer Soiree. It was a fabulous group of ladies -  Diane, Kirsten, Kris, Laura, Bree, my Mom and myself - full of so many inspiring ideas and such great creative energy. Here are a handful of shots from the event...















Again thank you ladies and a big thanks to Diane for hosting such an amazing event. I have to tell you all how much I am in love with her home (I truly find myself daydreaming about it)!


8 comments:

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Everything looks so pretty, Chelsea! I love all the little touches, too, like the simple framed words. I have to say I love that last picture ~ I'd love that console table and the piece above it {which I think you showed us in more detail last year}.

Lou Cinda @ Tattered Hydrangeas said...

Gorgeous photos!! I love every single thing!!! All that glitter :) Glitter makes me happy!!

Lou Cinda :)

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said...

I wish I could have shopped there. It looks wonderful!

Sheila said...

Beautiful things! I like all those little tags framed.

Lindy said...

What awesome things, beautiful pictures and a gorgeous house!

Moore Minutes said...

Oh wow, this is incredible. What a truly LOVELY event. I really like the style and tone of it all.

Okie Chic said...

Omg I love everything did you make the little flags? I'm really diggin them.

Andi said...

Beautiful job! I loved every picture and all the detail! it takes a lot of time to put something like that together and it looks like you did it was such grace!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails