Wednesday, November 17, 2010

New Sponsor - Winterberry Cottage ~

I am excited to announce our newest sponsor - Winterberry Cottage


AmyLynn is the owner and creator behind this great Etsy store where she creates prints on vintage paper. She uses everything from dictionaries, encyclopedias, sheet music and more. If it is old, she prints on it - and she has a wonderful selection. Here are a few of my favorites -



She also has a fun line for the Holidays -

If you are looking for a great gift idea, be sure to check out Winterberry Cottage - she is offering all Room to Inspire readers a special offer - buy 3 prints and get the 4th free!



3 comments:

Bonnie@Creative Decorating said...

These are just too cute. I think I could make some easy enough!

Susannah said...

That is a fantastic idea! I do something similar by putting a cool vinyl decal on the glass with antique paper behind the frame.
www.uvinyl.com
www.uvinyl.blogspot.com

Gracefully Vintage said...

Oh My goodness, i love those prints, especially the Christmas one..
Love it..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails