Thursday, June 3, 2010

Be Inspired Wrap Up From Last Week ~

 I wanted to highlight a few great ideas from last weeks Be Inspired link party!

Amy at Positively Splendid showed us how to create these darling placemats just in time for Summer BBQs:


Sandra at Sawdust and Paper Scraps posted her newest project - this amazing built in wall unit:

And Rory at Tools are for Women Too showed us the great restoration of this fabulous piece:


I can't wait to see more on June 16th for the next Be Inspired party! 
Don't forget to head over to my current giveaway




2 comments:

Life in Rehab said...

Nice choices, Chelsea! I went running over to see how that wall unit was made. I have to try that!

Amy @ Positively Splendid said...

That wall shelving is absolutely incredible!! Thanks so much for featuring my placemats. I truly appreciate it!

Have a great afternoon,
Amy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails