Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Kreativ Blogger Awards ~

I am honored to receive these awards by two talented ladies. I want to thank Danielle at Transforming Home and Jacey at One Man's Trash is My Treasure. As mentioned in my post on Monday, this blog has been so rewarding and enjoyable for me - that each comment, email and award makes it that more special.
Thanks ladies!
In an attempt not to bore some of you, if you want to learn a few tid-bits about me feel free to hop over to this post.

And for my 7 blogs that I would like to award, here we go:
Miss Mustard Seed's Creative Blog
Tatertots and Jello
Isabella and Max Rooms
My Sweet Savannah
Three Men and a Lady
Pure Style Home
Let it Shine

Okay ladies, here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people may not know.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each.








6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! Missed yall~

Unknown said...

Thanks for the award. I can't get enough of your blog!

Tootsie said...

congrats...it feels good when our fellow bloggers acknowledge us! I have had this one before... you definitely deserve it!

Jenny said...

Congrats on your awards!

Let it Shine said...

Congrats! Your blog is awesome!

(ANd thank you :))

Let it Shine said...

Congrats! Your blog is awesome!

(ANd thank you :))

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails