Monday, May 16, 2011

Stylish Finds ~

So we are officially back from vacation and adjusted back to our normal day-to-day activities...do you ever feel like you need an mini vacation after returning from vacation? That whole unpacking and readjusting phase...ah, time for a glass of vino!

While on our fabulous vacation, I sneaked into Anthropologie and spotted these fabulous Homegrown Monogram Mugs - $8 each.


I instantly feel in love with the fun whimsical patterns. And upon picking them up, they are an ideal weight and they feel perfect in my hands. I had to hold myself back from buying them right on the spot.

I hope you are all having a Happy Monday and are ready to take on the week!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

following ur blog so long...very nice...love these mugs...

Polka said...

cute :)

best
polka

Sawdust Girl said...

Love those! Hope you had a good vaca! Totally relate to needing a vacation from both preparing for and returning from an actual vacation. Oh, the price we pay for time to relax and enjoy! LOL

denise said...

I miss you! You are very inspiring!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails