Thursday, August 19, 2010

Be Inspired Showcase ~

As I mentioned yesterday, I will be putting the Be Inspired Link Party on hold for a while and starting this Fall, I will be hosting a Be Inspired Showcase...


This will be where you can show off a project that has either been inspired by this blog or anything else you are proud of and sure will inspire others. This will not be a link party but rather a showcase just for your project (there will only be one project per showcase).

It can be a new project that you have yet to post about, or a project you have already posted about but want to show it off a little bit more! One of the greatest things about the blogging world, is all of the great inspiration out there, really you guys amaze me - and I want to help show off your creative talents while inspiring others.

Please email me if you have a project you would like to showcase!
roomtoinspire@comcast.net

1 comment:

Megan said...

Great idea! You have definitely got me thinking about what fun project to start first! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails