Monday, September 13, 2010

RedVines for All - Halloween Style ~


I am sure you all saw this project coming - remember this 4th of July RedVines project:

Well I decided to switch it up a bit for Halloween. You simply need a couple bags of Black RedVines, a couple sheets of "Halloween" scrap book paper and some double stick tape...and a fun tray to display your treats. This is a super affordable Halloween treat for your party-goers.

I started with just the orange paper -

Added a few spooky spiders -


I then added a layer wrapped in black paper -

Added a few skeleton hands -

To change the look a bit, I added these Martha Stewart stickers I bought last year.


This project is super fun and easy. Even the kiddos could jump in and help out!

Sources:
RedVines - Drug Store
Scrapbook Paper - Micheals
Skeleton Hands/Spiders - Dollar Tree
Martha Steward Skull Stickers - Michaels
Tray - Goodwill
Spider Web Runner - Target


Linked to:
Craft-O-Maniac Monday at Craft-O-Maniac
Its So Very Creative at Its So Very Cheri
Frugal Friday at The Shabby Nest
Show and Share Day at Just a Girl
Get Your Craft On at Today's Creative Blog
Feature Yourself Friday at Fingerprints on the Fridge






25 comments:

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

This is a really cute project, Chelsea! I love the idea for if you are having a Halloween party. I don't think we have Red Vines here; I think we have Twizzlers {which I can't eat because they have wheat in them} and I miss having them.

Sawdust Girl said...

I LOVE black licorice and I love this project. So simple. So cute.

Terrell said...

Loving this look! Something so simple can look just amazing with a few of your creative touches! Way to go, girly!
~Terrell @ Frou Frou Decor~

Andrea said...

cute idea! I love Halloween and am so excited to get ready for this spooky holiday!

Carol, The Answer Is Chocolate said...

So cute and festive!

The Tuscan Home said...

Super cute...love it! ~Liz =)

Unknown said...

How darling, I love this idea. So simple yet so dang cute. PLUS my hubs loves LOVES black licorice. How great for a party. Please come link these up to CraftOManiac Monday Party going on now. Jen

KM Studios said...

I love it Chelsea!! I wonder if you could redo this for each holiday?

Jen@eighteen25 said...

love this!! i used your idea for the 4th of july and now i'm excited to use it for halloween! and thank you for sharing where you got the skeleton hands!! hopefully it was this year because i am on the hunt for some of those!! also i'd like to add this to a post on saturday! hope that ok!! :) thanks, jen@eighteen25

Ami Allison said...

This is too cute!! Stealing this one!! :)

Karie said...

What a cute idea. I think I am going to do this. Thanks for sharing.

Simple Daisy said...

What a super cute project!!!

Heidi said...

Super cute project! so simple, but so elegant and fun!

Anonymous said...

I'm adding your clever idea to my TO DO list for our Halloween Party - very sweet!
Visiting from It's So Very Creative.
Theresa

Unknown said...

These are darling. I made the other ones for the fourth of july and they were a big hit for watching the fire works. Can't wait to have these for our halloween parties!

Kristen said...

These are really cute! I love ideas like this that I can do with the minis. I'm now a follower!

Chris said...

Absolute perfection! It's adorable, inexpensive, and easy! You can't go wrong! Thanks for sharing!

I {heart} Nap Time said...

These are so cute! I'd love for you to link these up at http://iheartnaptime.blogspot.com/2010/09/sundae-scoop-w-ribbon-retreat.html

Unknown said...

YOU HAVE BEEN FEATURED AT CRAFTOMANIAC.BLOGSPOT.COM thanks Jen ;)

Joy said...

I will be featuring you over at joyslightbulbs.blogspot.com on the 19th. Love the idea. Thanks

Red Couch Recipes said...

Cute, cute, cute and simply cute! Joni

Christene said...

My son loves black licorice and this is such a simple and yet fun idea. This would be great for a grown up party or a kids school treat. Thanks!

Christene from Whipperberry.com

Sandy Ang said...

Love your idea. So sophisticated and funny.

very merry vintage style said...

This is really cute... and so easy! Love that silver tray--great find!

Paper Trailz said...

[a]dorbs!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails