Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Be Inspired Party Wrap Up ~

Thank you everyone for linking up to the last (at least for awhile) Be Inspired Link Party last week! Here are a few of my favorites:

 I just love these vintage paper creations by Erin at Lucky Star Lane:


You have to see this adorable S'More Party that Lisa at Moore Minutes created for her son:


Emily at Frilly Details shows you how to make these yummy pizzas:


To see the tutorial on this fabulous necklace, be sure to head over to A Girl and a Glue Gun:



Check out this fun canvas art by Megan from the Brassy Apple:


And Cabin Fever shows us a great coffee table transformation. From this:

to this:

I will be hosting a Be Inspired Showcase starting this Fall. 
 For more info, click on the {Be Inspired Showcase} page up top!


5 comments:

LuckyStarErin said...

Thanks, Chelsea! You made my day:)

Emily {Frilly Details} said...

Thanks for posting my pizzas! :)

AUDRA said...

Ooooh, great features!

Yvonne @ StoneGable said...

Wonderful highlight! You have a great blog. So happy I stopped by!
Yvonne

Moore Minutes said...

Thank you Chelsea! I adore your blog so this means a lot to me. And those pizzas look AMAZING!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails