Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Be Inspired Link Party ~


I have been trying to catch up with all of your lovely comments and jump back into the blogging world after the soiree last week - it kinda feels like in did in college right after finals! 

Okay, here are a few inspirational projects from last week:
 
I just love this adorable tee and template form Aly&Ash -







This studio from La Maison LaFortune makes me so jealous, who won't love this guy sitting in their backyard -






 
 And Inspirational Homes shows us how to make this beautiful geometric mirror -











And for the "Party rules":
1. Select any project that YOU created that you think will inspire someone else.
2. Add a link of your post to the party - make sure it is a link to the specific post not your blog.
3. Give a short description of your project so we can all see what you are highlighting.
4. Please add a link to this party in your post so everyone can head over and join in the fun! 


11 comments:

Red Door Home said...

Thanks for hosting. I will be back later to take a look at all the fun ideas and projects.

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Thanks for hosting, Chelsea! I'll be away a few days next week, so I imagine it will be the same for me once I'm back. I think you just pick up where you can and don't worry about getting to all the posts you missed.

Debora said...

Chelsea,
Thank you for featuring my work on you blog! I can't wait to check next week's ideas!

Amanda said...

Thanks so much for hosting!

Unknown said...

Thank you for hosting! I love your blog Chelsea! Thanks again, CYndy

Wendy said...

I cannot get my link to work SORRY! Just take off my links. I don't know what I am doing wrong!

Jax @ AlyandAsh said...

Thanks for featuring my rock star tee! Looks like I'll be here for a while with so many great projects already linked up! Thanks for hosting!

Suzanne said...

I don't have anything to post this week, but can't wait to look at all the creations!

Anonymous said...

Hi Chelsea! I haven't made anything too exciting this week -- no paint, or joint compound, or wood, nails, just dirt -- Now I have been playing in the dirt a lot, but nothing to show for it YET. So I decided to link a fun repost of the day I decorated the dog. I hope you enjoy it! Thank you for hosting the party!

Rory from Tools Are For Women Too! said...

Hi There,
I would like to provide a link to your great party in my Link Party Directory at Tools Are For Women Too! I am glad to do this for followers of my blog if they will link up to my party as well called, Modern Craftswoman Monday . Please let me know if you are interested. I can be emailed at toolsr4women2@gmail.com if needed. Have a great day! Rory

Morgan//Nuts and Bows said...

Thanks for hosting every week girl!! Love love your blog and your party!!


~Morgan

Meet Virginia!
Meet Virginia!
Meet Virginia!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails