Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Be Inspired Link Party ~



Welcome to Be Inspired Link Party! I just love seeing all of the great ideas that you guys keep linking up! Here are a few great "spaces" from last week:

Lisa at Recaputured Charm showed us her amazing kitchen -



Monica at La Famiglia Design showed off her fabulous outdoor room -



And Amy at The Pineapple Room invited us into her room made of windows!




And for the "Party rules":
1. Select any project that YOU created that you think will inspire someone else.
2. Add a link of your post to the party - make sure it is a link to the specific post not your blog.
3. Give a short description of your project so we can all see what you are highlighting.
4. Please add a link to this party in your post so everyone can head over and join in the fun! 



9 comments:

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Those are all fabulously rooms! I love the one made out of windows! Thanks for hosting, Chelsea.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for hosting this party. It's my first time here, and I'm excited to see what everyone has done. I have a Wednesday party also called the Boardwalk Bragfest. I would love to have you link up one of your projects, as well. I will also add your party to my party link page!

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said...

Well I finally got that spray painting ceramics tutorial done!
Thanks for hosting! :)

Recaptured Charm said...

Thank you for the shout-out Chelsea! Much appreciated. I am enjoying this blog party. It's a great creative mixture!
Thanks again
Lisa
www.recapturedcharm.com

Anonymous said...

My Creative plot spot on the linky is so far from the inspiration photos you showed today-but I am thinking great thoughts!

Alexandra MacVean said...

I just LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE that kitchen!!! whoa! I'm off to check out the other partcipants. This is going to be fun. :)

Morgan//Nuts and Bows said...

Thanks so much for hosting again! I am off to check some out!!

~Morgan

Meet Virginia!
Meet Virginia!
Meet Virginia!

lafamigliadesignllc said...

Chelsea, thank you for including our 'room' in your post! So many cool ideas in the link up ~ to learn from and enjoy! Ciao, Monica

The Pineapple Room said...

Chelsea, thank you, thank you for putting the window house on your post, what an honor! I think the link parties are the coolest thing...what a great way to share with each other and be inspired!

Amy
www.thepineappleroom.blogspot

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails