Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Be Inspired Link Party ~



Welcome to Be Inspired Link Party! I just love seeing all of the great ideas that you guys keep linking up! Here are a few great "spaces" from last week:

Lisa at Recaputured Charm showed us her amazing kitchen -



Monica at La Famiglia Design showed off her fabulous outdoor room -



And Amy at The Pineapple Room invited us into her room made of windows!




And for the "Party rules":
1. Select any project that YOU created that you think will inspire someone else.
2. Add a link of your post to the party - make sure it is a link to the specific post not your blog.
3. Give a short description of your project so we can all see what you are highlighting.
4. Please add a link to this party in your post so everyone can head over and join in the fun! 



9 comments:

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Those are all fabulously rooms! I love the one made out of windows! Thanks for hosting, Chelsea.

Jan @ bobbypins boardwalk said...

Thank you for hosting this party. It's my first time here, and I'm excited to see what everyone has done. I have a Wednesday party also called the Boardwalk Bragfest. I would love to have you link up one of your projects, as well. I will also add your party to my party link page!

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said...

Well I finally got that spray painting ceramics tutorial done!
Thanks for hosting! :)

Lisa said...

Thank you for the shout-out Chelsea! Much appreciated. I am enjoying this blog party. It's a great creative mixture!
Thanks again
Lisa
www.recapturedcharm.com

Mary Ellen said...

My Creative plot spot on the linky is so far from the inspiration photos you showed today-but I am thinking great thoughts!

Sophia said...

I just LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE that kitchen!!! whoa! I'm off to check out the other partcipants. This is going to be fun. :)

Meet Virginia said...

Thanks so much for hosting again! I am off to check some out!!

~Morgan

Meet Virginia!
Meet Virginia!
Meet Virginia!

lafamigliadesignllc said...

Chelsea, thank you for including our 'room' in your post! So many cool ideas in the link up ~ to learn from and enjoy! Ciao, Monica

amy said...

Chelsea, thank you, thank you for putting the window house on your post, what an honor! I think the link parties are the coolest thing...what a great way to share with each other and be inspired!

Amy
www.thepineappleroom.blogspot

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails