Friday, September 2, 2011

How to Organize for School ~

Organization | Inspiration

So 2 days into kindergarten and I can foresee our eminent need for a "family command center".  I am now clearly seeing the importance of having a centralized area for all the kiddos (and the paperwork). 

Here are a few ideas to get me inspired (or is it motivated?).










I know some of you have this area mastered. 
How do you organize your kids school "stuff"?
I would love to hear your ideas. 

Here is our hallway I would like to add our "command center".



2 comments:

Alison Wills said...

Love all those pictures...I wish I had a space in my house where I could have an organized To do/Chalkboard/White Board area!

Oh to be organized...someday :)

Can't wait to see what you do with your space!

Ali
http://just-a-bowl-of-cherries.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

evn im lokng 4r tht and got bundle of ideas..thx 4r sharing evn im lokng 4r tht and got bundle of ideas..thx 4r sharing

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails