Tuesday, April 12, 2011

More Bunny Love ~

Easter | Holiday Inspiration

We are on day 2 of our Easter Inspiration! I am hoping these ideas and/or inspirations will get you in he mood for your Easter table.

Today we have Yellow Bunny, Woodland Bunny and Antique Bunny - are you ready?

First up, Woodland Bunny:


He is another one of my favorites. I love the rich colors and natural beauty of the sticks, nest and moss. And of course all is not complete without a hint of bling (another earring). This is a great way to bring in your own natural landscape right into your decor. You could easily add a touch of glam with a few beaded/jeweled candle holders.

 Second up, Yellow Bunny (I do believe appropriately named):

I think it would be super fun to stick to one color, yellow in this case. Yellow flowers, yellow faux eggs, yellow glittery butterflies, yellow Easter grass - all next to crisp white dishes.

And Antique Bunny:

  I am in love with the vintage postcard which you could easily use in lieu of place cards - The Graphics Fairy has a few great images for download. I think these Victorian-esque eggs are just perfect and the colors are a great match.

Stay turned for more bunnies tomorrow!

3 comments:

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

So many great ideas, Chelsea! I wouldn't know which one to go with! In this grouping, I'm really liking the first one.

Beverly@southernhomesweethome said...

Wow those are beautiful.. so elegant. I am your newest follower.

Buy WoW Account said...

The yellow bunny is so lovely and looks lively with the color. Great decoration for Easter!

Buy WoW Account

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails