Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Be Inspired Link Party ~



 Welcome to Be Inspired link party and a Happy Hump Day to all!

Here are a few great ideas from last week:
Laura Lynn from Enjoying the Simple Things shows us how to make Restoration Hardware inspired objects d'art (I will be bringing home some books from Goodwill soon!) -

 Cyndy from The Exchange shows us how fun and whimsical stacking knobs can be - 
 
And Aly&Ash gives us another great tutorial and template for an adorable tee -

Okay, bring it on!
 
And for the "Party rules":
1. Select any project that YOU created that you think will inspire someone else.
2. Add a link of your post to the party - make sure it is a link to the specific post not your blog.
3. Give a short description of your project so we can all see what you are highlighting.
4. Please add a link to this party in your post so everyone can head over and join in the fun!
 
 
mclinky

12 comments:

Red Door Home said...

Love the book idea. Thanks for hosting.

Unknown said...

Thank you Chelsea for featuring my knob post from The Exchange! Cyndy

Amy @ Positively Splendid said...

Thanks so much for hosting! All three of the featured projects are terrific...can't wait to venture over and check them out!

Decor To Adore said...

While my entry is a bit unorthodox I do so hope it inspires.

Thank you so very much for hosting such a fun party.

Carol, The Answer Is Chocolate said...

I love all the featured projects! Thanks for hosting. I hope my project inspires those who aren't masters at furniture re-dos, since I'm definitely not :)

Bonnie@Creative Decorating said...

As always, thanks for hosting!!! I have found new blogs to follow and LOTS of ideas!!

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said...

Thanks for hosting! The table you showed us yesterday turned out so beautiful!! It almost makes me want to strip a piece of furniture...almost.

Unknown said...

Thank you for hosting another great party. Your the best.
Brooke

Morgan//Nuts and Bows said...

Thanks so much for hosting each week!!!

~Morgan

Meet Virginia!
Meet Virginia!
Meet Virginia!

Anonymous said...

Well here I am again! Thank you for hosting, Chelsea! Today I linked two project -- one as a unique way to display graduation tassels (tis the season); and the other is a vintage case which I Mod Podged and glued all the way to a lovely Memory Box. The Memory Box is in the final 10 of the DIY Club. If you would like to see all the projects, there is a link on the post for the memory box. Off to see the other goodies now!

Jax @ AlyandAsh said...

Thanks for the feature!!!

Laura Lynn said...

I never saw this! Thanks for featuring!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails