Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Inspiring Project ~

I spotted this amazing project yesterday and was completely inspired! Yes, she made this!

If you get a chance head over to Susie Harris's blog to see her tutorial. I just love this!

Be sure to swing by tomorrow for my first linky party!


Heidi said...

I saw it too; isn't it the cutest thing ever! I think I need to try this.

Lisa said...

I saw this amazing mirror yesterday too. Now I'm looking around at the mirrors in my house trying to figure out which one needs a new frame!

Angie said...

Isn't she amazing!?!?! And have you seen the adorable puppies??

Susie from Bienvenue said...

Hey girlie...thanks for the sweet post! ((hugs)) Susie~

Melanie said...

I saw it when she posted it and wow, she is so talented.

jenjen said...

Beautiful! Wow - I love it!!!


Holly said...

Thanks for stopping by 504 Main. Great project I am way impressed. I'll be stopping by to check out everyone's creations for your link party! I will also be following you!

504 Main

Kristin said...

Ahhhhhhhh, why am I so DIY challenged??? That is amazing!

Nishant said...

..thanks for the sweet post
work at home in india

Chris Rusnak said...

Great tutorial!

lee woo said...

The most important thing is to try and inspire people so that they can be great in whatever they want to do. See the link below for more info.


Silvia Jacinto said...

I must say that you have a very good article.Continue to inspire your reader and Have a good day! You can also visit my site indicated below and share it with your friends.




Related Posts with Thumbnails