Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Monica's Amazing Kitchen ~


A few years ago, our dear family friends began remodeling
transforming their newly bought home into the most beautiful home I have ever stepped foot in! Ever room in their lovely home could and should be featured in a home magazine - truly every detail is stunning. Seattle Homes & Lifestyle Magazine has featured their kitchen in the latest issue. Here are the great images of La Cucina Dolci...try not to drool.









(Her kitchen was also featured in Distinctive Kitchen Solutions in the Summer/Fall 09 issue).

Monica has also started La Famiglia Design, a blog on decor and entertaining be sure to check it out!

12 comments:

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

I'm soooo sorry...I'm drooling like crazy...that is one AWESOME kitchen! Hope you have a FUN and WARM day!

Blessings,
Linda

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Oh. My. God! Love it!

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

So beautiful. Love that wonderful island. Gorgeous. Hugs, Marty

Elder Esplin said...

WOW...I drooled too! I'm going to check out her blog right now. Thanks for sharing!

Vanessa said...

Stunning kitchen! The chandelier looks like drooping flowers, so pretty!
Love
Vanessa

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said...

Wow! You said not to drool, but sorry I'm wiping off my chin right now.

Folkman's said...

I think anyone who looks at those pictures would drool! Wowzers!

lafamiglia said...

Chelsea ~ Thank you for including our Kitchen in your post! Your blog is beautiful, love the pirate party ~ xxo Auntie M.

Melanie said...

Oh Lord, I am drooling! Just absolutely beautiful, gorgeous, lovely, every description I can think of. I will be checking out her blog for sure.

Karli @ RockyBella said...

Suuuuch a beautiful kitchen! I know its bad to envy, so I'll stop in a minute...maybe.

Melaine Thompson said...

Ok Chelsea, are you going to take me there? Email me and tell me about that mirror! Iwant one! Melaine

cotedetexas said...

gorgeous - sorry, but I AM drooling!
Joni

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails